COMPANY VISION, MISSION AND POLICY
- Our company wants its business activities to achieve lasting stability, prosperity and trust with our business partners, but also with our employees..
- We want to be a modern, economically healthy society.
- The mission of the company is to carry out and support all activities in the field of production, especially focusing on the latest technologies in the field of laser welding and cutting of stainless materials, sales of products and provision of services in the automotive, energy and engineering industries.
- We want to create a strong corporate culture based on company unity and the joint efforts of all employees to achieve quality customer service.
- We want to be a permanent and reliable partner of economically strong and stable companies.
- To conduct our business activities in accordance with the requirements of the relevant applicable legal standards and regulations.
- Strictly adhere to the company's code of conduct.
- To continuously improve the quality of our products and services for maximum customer satisfaction.
- The main quality goal of our company is to achieve zero defects.
- Address key quality and self-development issues through predetermined objectives.
- To support the continuous development of employees at all levels and thus increase the professionalism and quality of our services and products.
- To continuously improve the working conditions and environment of our employees.
- Minimise negative impacts on the environment.
- To strive for product and process innovation with the support of the Technical University of Ostrava.
COMPANY CODE OF CONDUCT
LAMBRO - 92 a.s. (hereinafter referred to as the Company) accepts this Code of Conduct as a set of basic values and approaches to business, which it follows in the performance of its business activities. The Company's Code of Conduct is not a generally binding legal regulation, but a set of rules supplementing statutory and other legal regulations. Compliance with the Code of Conduct by the Company is its moral obligation governing the behaviour and conduct of all employees towards the Company, its co-workers, customers and other business partners, government authorities and the public.
PROTECTING THE COMPANY'S REPUTATION
Employees are required at all times, including in their non-work activities, to act and conduct themselves with the knowledge that they represent the Company and that their improper actions, conduct or statements may damage or bring the employer into disrepute.
The Company's management is a model of moral and ethical qualities for other employees and is responsible for monitoring compliance with the Code of Conduct by its subordinates.
- The Company bases its relations with its employees on respect for the dignity of each person.
- The Company creates favourable and safe working conditions for its employees and enables them to improve their professional level.
- The Company employs employees on the basis of their suitability for the job without any political, racial, religious or national origin discrimination, regardless of sex, age or condition.
- Child, forced or slave labour is prohibited in society. The same applies to all the Company's suppliers and their subcontractors.
- The Company does not tolerate discrimination, sexual, physical or psychological harassment of employees.
- The Company ensures that its employees are fairly compensated for their work, including the proper payment of wages.
- The Company requires employees to observe the principles of safe working, observance and use of set working hours.
- The Company is committed to protecting the personal data of its employees.
- The Company requires employees to properly manage the funds entrusted to them in relation to the Company's assets and in order to protect the employer's assets.
- Employees must not use the information they obtain about the Company in the course of their work for personal gain.
- The Company does not accept excessive bribes or gifts to external providers and customers, nor does it accept excessive gifts and bribes from customers or external providers.
- The foundation of a successful and lasting business relationship is honesty and equality in dealing with each client.
- The Company makes sure that its products and services are of high quality and meet the established parameters and requirements.
- The Company shall ensure that it meets its obligations within the deadlines set or agreed.
- The Company considers corrupt practices of any kind to be unacceptable and uses only legitimate methods when offering or selling its products or services.
- The Company considers all customer information to be confidential.
RELATIONS WITH EXTERNAL PROVIDERS
- The Company selects suppliers exclusively in accordance with the rules of commercial competition.
- The Company considers any corrupt practices unacceptable.
- The Company never abuses its market position.
- The Company respects all contractual arrangements and payment ethics.
- The Company considers all provider information to be confidential.
RELATIONS WITH COMPETITORS
- The Company always acts honestly towards its competitors in the industry and does not damage the reputation of its competitors or their representatives.
RELATIONS TO PUBLIC AUTHORITIES AND THE REGION
- The Company also takes into account the interests of the wider community in its business activities.
- The Company communicates with government authorities using truthful information about the Company.
- The Company ensures proper accounting and timely payment of its financial obligations to the state administration.
- The Company has an ongoing interest in improving the quality of the environment.
- The Company actively participates in the elimination of the consequences of its business activities and tries to minimize the impact of the production process on the environment by adjusting technological procedures.
- The Company complies with all applicable laws, regulations and customer requirements regarding the prohibition or restriction of certain substances in products and manufacturing, including labeling for recycling and disposal.
COMPLIANCE WITH STANDARDS AND ITS VERIFICATION
- The Company creates conditions for all employees to have a say in the Company's behaviour, its decisions or the behaviour of its employees.
- The management of the Company deals with all suggestions and information in connection with violations of this Code of Conduct.
- The Company excludes any sanction or negative influence on an employee who has made a complaint in accordance with this Code of Conduct.
DELIVERY OF COMPLAINTS
- All suggestions can be delivered through all commonly available communication channels to your supervisor or directly to management.
This model of behaviour is applied to all members of management and employees of the Company.
In Dobrkovice. on 20. 1. 2020
Ing. Pecháč Marian
The quality of the products and services we provide to our customers is our priority.
The integrated quality management system is continuously developed and improved in accordance with the requirements of the IATF 16949:2016 standard, which is process-oriented and based on:
- continuous improvement
- prevention of defects
- reducing variation and waste in the supply chain
The aim is to meet customer requirements efficiently and effectively
The certificate proving compliance with the requirements of IATF 16949:2016 is valid until:
24. 5. 2024
Certifikát IATF 16949 ke stažení zde
IATF 16949 certificate for download here